Print Thread
#67475 11/01/04 07:19 PM
T
Tavia Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
T
Yes i desperatly need help. Ok here's my problem: I cannnot send files, and i moderator in my fav room <deleted>, kicks me out and says that i have to "disable my server" but for the life of me i cannot figure out how to disable my server. If anyone could please explain to me how i could go about doing this it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks

Last edited by ParaBrat; 11/01/04 11:59 PM.
#67476 11/01/04 08:10 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Hmm, well the best thing to do would be to message and ask the op what he means by "Server" - He could mean file server (Fserve) - if you have an Fserve script, disable it. Also try /dccserver off. Don't use the /fserve command in the channel either.

As said though, your best bet would be to ask the OP (moderator) what he means, and what he wants you to do in order to get back into the channel.

G'luck!

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
#67477 12/01/04 12:29 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Welcome to mIRC's msg boards. Just as an fyi, everyone who helps here does so as volunteers, and we get to every post as soon as we can. It could be that several are here helping when you post, altho its also possible you may need to wait a little while. Putting "Quick! I need help" in the subject line wont get help any faster. Some ppl may even see it as demanding and a bit rude and not answer. Make your subject line as descriptive and as specific as possible, like in this case perhaps "how to disable my server" which would also help others searching for help on the same topic.

In many cases the answer to a question can be found by looking thru the "sticky" posts at the top of each forum, or by using our search feature (set it to "all forums" and expand the date range, and be as specific as possible in the search term).

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard