Print Thread
#57783 26/10/03 09:30 PM
G
Gamer_X Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
G
While scripting awhile back I noticed that you could change the colors of a nickname on your nicklist for any channel.... and you could have every nick in the channel a different color if you wanted, but what i think would be useful maybe, but more so cool would be to allow single letters within a nick (any letter, not just the first or last, etc) to be changed to a color of your choice. I would assume there could be ause found for this as well.

Gaming is like life. Have fun with it.
#57784 26/10/03 09:37 PM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
In the fute, please make one thread consisting of all your suggestions, not a thread per. Secondly, as far you not knowing if a feature suggestion was made, that's why god (Khaled) gave us Search

Now, as far as your suggestions:

1. Download manager in one window

Not a bad idea, as it would take some buttons off the switchbar and make it easier to follow progress, sources, etc.

2. Menu editor

You have one, its in the popups section. Editing anything further is pointless. If you need subcategroies, make them in your main menu..

[ File ][ Options ][ View ][ ... ]
could become

MyMenu
.File
.Options
.View

As for nicklist coloring, Ehh, I could go either way. It could be added, and used by those whom want to, and ignored by those who don't, so I don't see any problem with it. But just fyi, this was suggested previously.

-KingTomato
#57785 26/10/03 09:43 PM
G
Gamer_X Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
G
ok i'm sorry :P hehehe i didn't know of the concept of a suggestion search which is definately cool and i'll give it review for my next suggestions. but yeah that's what i was saying about the editor.... you can only have on main menu... btu sometimes you'll find situations where you want two main menus or something of the sort :P i'm aware of how to edit the commands (main menu) though :P sorry if i didn't explain it well :P my english is bad... i'm canadian eh smile

Gaming is like life. Have fun with it.

Link Copied to Clipboard