Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
MrZebra Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
M
re: tontino

Might I perhaps email you then with a question or two regarding your proxy script? I see your email listed in it, but wanted to ask permission before I do so.

Thanks,
Z

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Quote:
was just commenting on the fact that you have no need to make a DLL for mIRC because you no longer use the client, and yet you DO feel the need to continue to whine here?

Have you ever been around children? You don't seem to know what whining is. Whining is _not_ a well thoughtout and organized position, it is "I want it because I want it and I better get what I want." Hang around some 2 year olds and you'll know what whining is. And also, why am I still here? Because despite people like you who seem to think exist solely to bother people, I actually have friends here. Why should I leave these friends simply because I don't like mIRC?

Quote:
You're just looking for an argument

Looking for an argument implies arguing. I'm not arguing with anyone. You like 6.1X, I accept that, I don't like 6.1X, you refuse to accept that. It seems to me that you are the one who is looking for an argument.

Quote:
Indeed, you've spent a lot of time helping here and that cannot be dismissed, however, you have also annoyed so many people with your constant whining (possibly even more than me!)

<sarcasm>
Well then I can see I've managed to accomplish my goal in life, that is to annoy as many people as I possibly can. Thank you for making my dream come true!</sarcasm>
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. I don't alter my beliefs and opinions because they might be upset or offended by them. I believe all opinions are equally valid, and as such I will not modify my opinions simply to please others. If you don't like it, don't listen to it.

Quote:
But, as usual, arguing with you is like arguing with a brick wall, you don't listen and you always come back with some argument or another, so rather than turning this into a private conversation, I'll just not reply here anymore..preferably you'll do that too, but it's doubtful, you feel you always have to have the last word.

Yup you're right, so please stop replying to my posts and wasting your time since you're not gonna accomplish anything anyway.

Btw do you know what the difference between "stubbornness" and "hardmindedness" is? The former is when you disagree with someones position, the latter is when you agree with it. You say I'm being stubborn because you think 6.1X is great, those who agree with me that 6.1X is bad don't necessarily find my comments to be stubborn.

T
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
T
yes you can m8, or you can use msn

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
GENERAL reply: if y'all feel the need to discuss your opinions of each other, someone else's posting habits or anything else not related to the topic at hand, please to it privately. This nitpicking at each other has sent too many threads to hell in a handbasket. enuf!

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard