Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#48433 10/09/03 10:50 PM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Quote:
I dont know why you behave like this? the only thing it will do is get you banned from the forum, and if thats what you want, why dont you just leav and dont return?

I think, since I've been on these boards, and I've been here since maybe the first week that the old boards were here, I've insulted someone outright maybe 5 times. However if you go and look at the amount of times I've been called many colorful things, you'll see it's a lot more than 5. So I really don't know what you mean by "behaving like this." Are you referring to the fact that I voice my opinion rather than keep quiet? Or are you referring to the fact that when someone tries to silence and hide the truth that I make their actions known? I wouldn't consider either of those things to be deplorable qualities, in fact quite the contrary. The guy who sits in the back of the room and keeps his mouth shut might be the smartest man alive, and have the ideas that will revolutionize the world; but if he keeps his mouth shut, no one will ever know.

So if you have a particular example of "this behavior" that you refer to, I'd be glad to address that, but if not, well then I don't know what you're talking about.

If you don't like my posts, I'll say the same thing to you that I say to others who say that, when you see a post by me click your browser's "back" button and there won't be any problem.

#48434 10/09/03 10:52 PM
D
Babel fish
Babel fish
D
Sorry I'm going to lock this thread. If you have problems, they should be addressed via private messages going forward.

-chris

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard