Print Thread
#38146 24/07/03 02:37 PM
J
Jaillyn Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
J
Okay, I know this type of topic has been bickered over.

I know you can change the 16 colors on your end, and I know the 16 colors will not be expanded due to other programs not expanding either.

I -do- have a small suggestion though. Couldn't there be like.. some colors added that have nothing to do with the normal 16 colors?

Like say, you keep those the way they are, but you want a part of your script in a certain color, but it's only for you. Sort of like how you can change the colors of ICQ on your list but the others have it their own way. Like making the nicklist a color that is not on the 16 colors.

I don't know if my idea is coming across well but you might get the idea. Sort of like "I want my nick list in these colors, but I dont want to change the standard mIRC colors to do this". Like built in mIRC colors, but IRC channel colors. Uhm. Yeah. smirk

#38147 24/07/03 09:54 PM
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
You want the Nick Controls in the Address Book to support RGB... If so, I personally think it's a good idea. But, I think all @window related commands should support RGB. They do not send a message to the sever, so I don't see a reason why it couldn't happen. Although I'm sure someone will post some code to prove me wrong :tongue:

- Jason
#38148 24/07/03 11:18 PM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
yes id also like to see mirc have something like an extended colors list that isnt applied to outside coloring ... only used to locally color your mirc additionally from the standard 16 different colors your currently limited to.

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard