mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Bleepy
Bleepy
B
Hi,

I know there's other posts similar to this, bit they didnt seem to cover reading data in the registry. Is there a way to do this and display it in mIRC?

Thanks,
Bleepy.

S
ScatMan
ScatMan
S
use com objects
/help com objects


_
_D3m0n_
_D3m0n_
_
yes actually the post did cover reading from registry and also included a rather nice com script to show how to do so ...

P
Prizm
Prizm
P
Ah I see someone else does actually have use for Registry Access. Glad to see it.

Anyway, I suggest using DragonZap's dll in order to access the registry from mIRC. Look for the "Windows Registry Manipulation" v2.01 dll on the page.

Q
quizer
quizer
Q

D
demitrix
demitrix
D
norton says 2.01 is a irc flood tool think im gonna use 1.05


Link Copied to Clipboard