mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#274035 29/09/26 03:35 PM
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
G
Gokhan Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
G
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
How can I configure my client to display "services notices" from the server where I am an admin *only* in the Status window?

I want the messages shown in the examples below to appear exclusively in the Status window; I do not want them to show up in channel or query windows.

My mIRC Version is 7.85

Example Messages:

Code
-IRC.Tutku.ORG- *** Notice -- Received KILL message for SatO|kisa-link|GmGSV!WebChattCo@xx.xx.xx.xx.IP from OperServ Path: services!OperServ (You have violated the rules. Akill list! [ Flax Services ])
-IRC.Tutku.ORG- *** Notice -- Client exiting: SatO|kisa-link|GmGSV (WebChattCo@xx.xx.xx) [Killed (OperServ (You have violated the rules. Akill list! [ Flax Services ]))]
-IRC.Tutku.ORG- *** Notice -- Client connecting on port 6667: Mihra (Mihr@xx.xx.xx) [clients]
-IRC.Tutku.ORG- *** Notice -- Client connecting on port 7044: Dnz (M.Sevgi@xx.xx.xx) [clients]
-IRC.Tutku.ORG- *** Notice -- Client exiting: Dnz (M.Sevgi@xx.xx.xx) [User has been permanently banned from Tutku.ORG (Your access has been blocked by the system.)]

Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,008
R
Hoopy frood
Offline
Hoopy frood
R
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,008
Options (alt+o) > IRC > 'Show in active' > uncheck 'Notice'

Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
G
Gokhan Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
G
Joined: Sep 2026
Posts: 2
Thanks.


Link Copied to Clipboard