mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
After i upgraded to mIRC 7.44, it shows by default and its sometimes not working when disabled (still shows marker in some instances)

mIRC Scripts IRC Network: irc://irc.mircscripts.info/chat
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks for your bug report. This behaviour is by design. The line marker has been enabled by default since prior to mIRC v6.35. Regarding the line marker sometimes not working, I have not been able to reproduce an issue with the behaviour so far. Can you describe a step by step method that reproduces the issue for you?

Babel fish
OP Offline
Babel fish
Right after i upgraded to 7.44, i go to options and set show marker Off... So it works fine as show marker enabled, but after you turn it off, it still echos in a few channels (being on many channels)
This is fixed after rebooting mIRC.

Last edited by _entropy; 29/03/16 09:34 PM.

mIRC Scripts IRC Network: irc://irc.mircscripts.info/chat
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I have not been able to reproduce this issue so far. If I enable the line marker and then open and connect multiple server windows, the line marker appears in all of the them. I then go to the Options Line Marker dialog and turn off the line marker and the line marker is removed from all of the status windows. Can you provide a step by step method that reproduces this for you? For example:

1. Run mIRC.
2. Enable Line Marker in Line Marker dialog.
3. Open multiple server windows and connect to them.
4. Confirm that line marker is visible in all of the windows.
5. Disable Line Marker in Line Marker dialog.
6. Confirm that line marker is hidden in all of the windows.

Link Copied to Clipboard