mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
M
So I found a script so that individuals can start a Russian roulette game with them selves

[*]*:TEXT:!Roulette:#: {
if ((%floodroulette) || ($($+(%,floodroulette.,$nick),2))) { return }
set -u10 %floodroulette On
set -u30 %floodroulette. $+ $nick On
if ($nick isop #) {
var %randmods = $rand(1,4)
if (%randmods == 1) msg $chan Roulette clicks!...Empty...You live to see another day $nick
if (%randmods == 2) msg $chan BANG! ... You were shot, but live! There must be secert powers in your mod armor $nick
if (%randmods == 3) msg $chan BANG! ... The bullet missed, you only have your born moderation powers to thank $nick
if (%randmods == 4) msg $chan $nick starts to shake, $nick tries to pull the trigger but can't. $nick drops the gun, $nick isn't up to the challenge of Roulette.
}
else {
var %randnumber = $rand(1,4)
if (%randnumber == 1) { msg $chan BANG!... Roulette claims another soul. R.I.P $nick
msg $chan /timeout $nick 600 }
if (%randnumber == 2) { msg $chan Roulette clicks!...Empty...You live to see another day $nick }
if (%randnumber == 3) { msg $chan BANG!... $nick Was a great viewer, and now $nick is a dead viewer. R.I.P
msg $chan /timeout $nick 600 }
if (%randnumber == 4) { msg $chan $nick starts to shake, $nick tries to pull the trigger but can't. $nick drops the gun, $nick isn't up to the challenge of Roulette. }

}
}
And I was wondering if there was a way for a moderator to enter !roulette and the whole chat gets entered and one victim gets chosen to forcefully play
Thanks for all help in advance!

N
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
N
Step 1: Check if the user is an op
Step 2: Check how many users there are in the channel
Step 3: Random between 1 and the users
Step 4: Print the user
Code:
on *:text:!roulette:#: {
if ($nick !isop #) return
var %users $nick(#,0)
var %user $r(1,%users)
msg # %user is chosen to play roulette. However you do this is up to you. 
}
As for Step 5, I'd recommend transforming your current roulette script into an alias passing # and $nick to the alias, that way you could do the same with this script, passing # and %user to the alias.

/help aliases

Nillens @ irc.twitch.tv
Nillen @ irc.rizon.net

Link Copied to Clipboard