mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#251076 08/02/15 09:04 PM
westor Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
Hello,

I saw that many users uses $input instead of dialog (in some situations) because there are more simple-easy and the creating dialogs programs are outdated and not fully working, to create inputs from dialogs so i have some suggestions for this to make it better, it would be nice to see any of the below included on the next versions..

1. Allow all links that are on input dialogs to be clicked.

2. Allow all input dialogs to when someone click on an specific (ordered) word to open a file as it given.
example: $input(test message click $inqt(HERE,$mircdirtest.txt) to open the file,oid,Info)

$inqt(TEXT,PATH) = It will give the $input dialog the option that when someone click on the TEXT to open the PATH direction.

Example Photo:

3. Give on $input the 't' switch that it will be able to use $input dialogs on events so users do not have to use /timer -m 1 1 alias to create an non-event input on an event.

- Thanks!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
B
Babel fish
Babel fish
B
Links in a message box are not possible, given that Khaled uses the WINAPI function MessageBox provided by windows. He'd have to write his own message box in order to do that.

Besides, there are other ways to achieve this by simply rewording your message and using a yes/no combination:
Code:
if ($input(I got a file for you, would you like to see it?, y)) {
  /openfile $mircdirtest.txt
}

westor Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
I already know this input with yes/no option, my recommendation is an other kind of this, also i did not knew that this is not too easy to be added i think khaled can give an detailed answer if he can or not.

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-

Link Copied to Clipboard