Print Thread
X
x9J3H8x Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
X
Hello,
When I press the Arrow key up or down Arrow below shows what I typed. The cursor but find always at the end of phrases.
Does become the cursor to be always ahead in front every time that I, the user presses the Arrow down or up Arrow, so that I can read immediately the beginning of each of the phrases and not the end, as in force so far

Thank you

x9A3A8x
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
after cursor up, press "Home" key

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person. wink
X
x9J3H8x Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
X

Thanks for the tip, almost this is what I was looking for. The ideal would be that I could in some way, for example, means (a script) this key "Home" to become default .
This would facilitate the process seat to be transferred to each message to press the button “Home” every time.
If there is a copy how to help with please to configure the mirc and I.

Thank you

x9A3A8x
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
The best I think you can do is to add this to some function keys instead of using the up and down arrows. Add this to your remote scripts:

Code:
alias F11 sendkeys {UP}{HOME}
alias F12 sendkeys {DOWN}{HOME}

alias sendkeys var %a = $ticks | .comopen %a WScript.Shell | if !$comerr { .comclose %a $com(%a,SendKeys,3,bstr,$1-) }

X
x9J3H8x Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
X
Thank you for the immediacy, this is exactly what I was looking for. Just a matter of practicality and custom is possible instead to press the keys F11 or F12 to press the Up or Down keys and to their own work?

x9A3A8x

Link Copied to Clipboard