This may be hard to follow for a n00b, but you'll get the hang of it.
1. Chat on WebCamNow's server using their client (I asusume it likea java client or something)
2. Whne your connected, Go to start menu, run, and run "COMMAND.COM"
3. You'll get this nasty looking black screen -its called DOS- so here you type NETSTAT
4. You'll get some big old list of stuff your computer is conntected to - look for somethign that ither says "webcam now" or is on PORT 6667 (or something close to it)
5. Type that into mIRC /server <text> <port> - and you might just be able to connect.