D
D4ni Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
I'd like to see a few new script commands in mIRC to do the following tasks:

- open the mIRC Colors dialog
- change the colors of the treebar (event, message, highlight)

D
D4ni Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
Another thing, is it possible to change the treebar font? If not, it should be laugh
Again, this should be changeable by a script.

D
D4ni Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
I'd like to push this up a bit. That shouldn't be too hard to implement, or is it?

And don't say "use COM for SendKeys" - I guess it's okay for the Colors dialog, but not for the treebar colors.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Do not bump your request, people will read it when they got the time, and try use the edit buton instead...

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Considering the post was 5+ months ago, Edit isn't an option anymore. wink

@OP: Bumping posts is frowned upon on this and most other forums. If you have a support question that isn't answered after a decent amount of time (at least a couple of days), then bumping it is one thing. But for feature requests, bumping isn't needed. Khaled sees all requests and if he thinks an idea is good, he'll add it to his list of things to do. Note that that doesn't mean it will be done in the next version or even the next 5 versions. He also rarely comments on features, so even if you don't have replies here, it doesn't mean your idea isn't going to make it into mIRC at some point.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net

Link Copied to Clipboard