mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
I have searched high and low trying to figure out how to stop my bans from showing in the status window and have them to show in the channel window in my newest version mirc.

It use to work.. I don't know if some mysterious option was uncheck or checked. Gut all of a sudden the bans I set no longer show in my channel window where I want them.

I check the channels "event" options and all are set to show in channel. I also checked the Events options which are found by going File>selectserver>irc>events button, and everything is set to show in channel. But its not bans are not showing in channel.

Can you help me figure out whats up with this?

I just want my bans to show in channel. PLEASE??

DeeperStill

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Question #1) are you using a script? If so, that's why. Unload it.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
I am using the same version, plus scripts that I used before when it WAS working, that I am using now.

no difference.

I've been using this same version/plus scripts.. for weeks. Only today did the bans stop showing in my channel window and started showing in status.

All I can think is that the events are not working properly. They are all set to show in channel

Thanks for your suggestion though

Any others?

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
Unload the script. It doesn't really matter that it "worked before", or that "it stopped working today". Unload the script and make sure it's not the script.

I can't suggest anything else until you can confirm that it's not caused by your scripts.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
D
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
D
Pilot Error. Its working now.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Now I need a different script. I will post a request.

ty

Link Copied to Clipboard