Hoopy frood
_
did u try watchdogs code?

as a reminder here it is
Code:
ON !*:OP:#: {
  if ($nick(#,0,o) > 4) {
    mode # -o $opnick
    notice $opnick The hosting limit has been reached. Please wait for someone to deop first.
  }
}

basically what his code does it if someone other than u is opped and the op count is greater than 4 it will deop the person who was opped ..... to increase or decrease this number simply change the on line

if ($nick(#,0,o) > 4) {

to ($nick(#,0,0) > YOUR NUMBER HERE) {

try this one and see .. it will do the trick and is a lot cleaner than that mess u have going there

D3m0nnet.com
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
better yet use nimues code hers is alot better ... youd probably be more pleased with that

D3m0nnet.com
Krafo Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
I have tried Nimue's code right now... but look what happends while i was trying it:

* X sets mode: +o Gotenks
* Krafo sets mode: -tno Gotenks

When i auto deop... it take off the +n and +t mode... dunno why. Have any ideas... by the way.. this problem was encountered with Watchdog's code too... thankx in advance for your help.

N
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
N
I think why that is happenng is probably because you haven't pasted it correctly.
Make it look exactly the same as in my post, not all one long line.

Krafo Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
Yeah actually i pasted it in one single line... now i'm gonna try it in the format you gave it to me... i will give you the result later on. Thankx a lot in advance... you're great smirk

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard