H
Haze Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
H
Not Exactly Sure Wether This Can be Done But

$gettok($gettok($ial($$1),2,33),1,64) : clipboard $ial($$1).addr

That Gives Me The Users Gate, Wot Wud I Need To Show The Users Local Time? (hh,mm) thx

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You cannot alter the default nicklist in mire. Only a nick is able to be seen in the nicklist, and no additional info.

-KingTomato
O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
the closes you can get to getting info on a nick is to use this in your nick list and request the information
Code:
 [color:red]
User Info
.Whois:/whois $*
.-
.Info on Nick:/msg NickServ info $1
.-
.Finger:/ctcp $1 finger
.-
.Version:/ctcp $1 version
.-
.Time:/ctcp $1 time
.-
.User Info:/ctcp $1 userinfo
.-
.Client Info:/ctcp $1 clientinfo
.-
.Dns:/dns $1
.-
.Uwho:/uwho $1

[/color] 

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
you might be l337 at other things but you can in fact change the default nicklist in mirc by using a remote theme including fully decoding it, showing local time, version(if there is 1), finger reply and fully decode the nicklist to msn grin

Last edited by pheonix; 06/05/03 08:13 PM.

new username: tidy_trax
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
pheonix ... again that your suggesting helps no one ...... we here cannot write scripts for every single user requesting to add these things to a nicklist ...thats not a simple feat to do by any means at all ....... most likely your script is all full of ripped code anyhow ..... especially from the help uve given ..... it implys that heavily ...... u have little knowledge of where certain info is obtained from unless its pulling code bits from your script ....... dont be judging ppls ability on this forum unless you yourself want your ability judged

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
ive told this to so many people.
my m8 col taught me everything i know about scripting and i have no rips in my script.
ripping = taking someone elses creation without permission and claiming it as your own.
the reason i didnt give him the code for the theme in question is as you said it is hard and takes time.
And my theme only has icons in mirc nicklist and fully decodes it to msn. but it doesnt have time reply.
P.S: when did i judge anyones ability confused

Last edited by pheonix; 07/05/03 12:00 PM.

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
Quote:
you might be l337 at other things but you can in fact change the default nicklist

that is attempting to judge someones ability ....... when u do something like that u end up looking stupid yourself ... now with thats said . WHO GIVES A RATS [censored] ABOUT MSN CHAT ... mirc has been banned there stop posting help to get ppl to connect there its not wanted or needed on this forum. mirc.com does not offer help on connecting thru backdoor loops holes u find to chat where ur not wanted ..... its just like ban evasion ........

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
1. im not doing that
2. its not banned
3. theyre quite similar the only difference is ya get owners instead of ops and ops instead of half ops and also ya allowed unicode in names.
4. i try to post about both so that it helps people on irc and msn chat

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
ur allowed unicode in names because ur backdoorin msn u idiot ..... please stop being so stupid ..... do not help msn chat here as it isnt a place mirc is allowed ...

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
your allowed unicode in normal msn chat names not mirc names unless ya use /clone

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
also if we was only in msn through backdoor then why would there own voluntary staff use mirc to keep the rooms nice?

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
ok here is were we agree to disagree ... thats like saying the president uses airforce one why cant i ...... ur a moron to think like u do ... i wont offer anymore comments to your rebuttles as all ur doing is showing how ignorant u are . and im showing how ignorant i am for even conversing with u on an intellectual debate.... as u are clearly not able to have one

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i am and the only reason im acting like this is because instead of discussing it you turn it into an argument by insulting me

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
if being called an ignorant imbecile(who cares if its spelled right) insults u then stop being one and i wont insult u

D3m0nnet.com
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
as i said i was being ignorant because of the way you were showing your opinions

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Now now ladies, put the handbags away. No need for name-calling.

Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments are intentional.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
your the ignorant because you dont understand that maybe if you ask me nicely then i will only send irc related stuff

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Again, mIRC is not allowed on MSN. You are only attempting to help other users backdoor MSN. This message board is not a MSN message board. It is for the mIRC client, anything else such as MSN is irrelevant. Your "MSN help" isn't what this message board provides to others. Maybe you should go to a MSN message board instead because you have probably confused hundreds of users by now. Also, the name-calling isn't going to solve anything.

_D3m0n_: You may as well discontinuing commenting for it is useless...he is only going to continue to come up with unecessary ways to justify himself...he has made nearly 100 posts and still hasn't done that yet.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
and again if someone asks me nicely ill stop posting msn and also 3 people have called me a ripper because i have pasted some stuff of mine which is big which i would rather not rewrite

Link Copied to Clipboard