OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
I'll Made a serial bot : the code is like this ::
on 1:TEXT:!serial*:#: {
if ($2) && ($readini(serials.ini, Serials, $2-)) {
.msg $nick ########SERIAL BOT############
.msg $nick Searching For ' $+ $2- $+ '
.msg $nick Search Result For ' $+ $2- $+ ' is :: [ $readini(serials.ini, Serials, $2-) ]
.msg $nick #########SERIAL BOT########
}
elseif ($2) && ($readini(serials.ini, Serials, $2-) == $null) {
.msg $nick We Found No Serial For Your Search!
}
}

It Works , but where can i get a serial list ?
Or , a lot of serials ? , i have serial 2k but i'm just to lame to write all the serials to a ini file! laugh

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I hope your not referring to escaping the demo version, or trial version of a program with a "Serial" kind of serial. In any case, unless you can tell me its not for illigal purposes, your not getting any help for me. mad

-KingTomato
R
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
R
This is funny, obviously since he mentioned serials 2k it is for illegal purposes.
shocked
R1pl3y waits for this thread to be deleted.....

R¹¶¬³¥
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Why don't beginners comprehend this stuff? Youd think "legit forum, legit program (mirc), non legit script--whats wrong with this picture" >:\

-KingTomato
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Well unfortunately, we don't help with that here, but I can refer you to someone who can help you out real good. If you are not in the US, I want you to pick up a phone and dial +1 800 232 2538 when someone picks up, say "Hi, I am a software pirate, my name is <INSERT YOUR NAME HERE> I live at <INSERT YOUR ADDRESS HERE> would you please have the FBI contact my goverment so that I may be arrested", if you are in the US, then please visit http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm, select the letter for a city near you, then find the phone number for that office. Once you find it, dial the number and when someone picks up, use a similar message "Hi, I am a software pirate, my name is <INSERT YOUR NAME HERE> I live at <INSERT YOUR ADDRESS HERE> would you please send an FBI agent to arrest me."

If you follow the above steps, you'll have the solution to your problem in no time at all, and you'll even have several years of free time to come up with a way to implement the solution!

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Oh, I am so glad your here code.. What would we all do without you...besides party. grin

-KingTomato
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Quote:

i'm just to lame to write all the serials to a ini file!

You said it not us. You should look into codemastr's suggestion it is a very helpful start as well as a reliable and informative source. You should contact the department of Fraternal Botbuilders Incorporated (or FBI for short) to find a simple solution or to have them provide everything for your scripting needs.

Hope this was informative and helpful to you. grin

G
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
G
Hellow can v b a friend

GeoRaju
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
i have serial 2k but i'm just to lame to write all the serials to a ini file!

Too lame to realise that this is a criminal offence in every developed country too.

B
BoXeRn_ Offline OP
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
B
What About #serialz @Efnet ?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It's illegal. Fullstop.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
So let me get this straight, your point is because a channel exists that makes it legal? Well I could name you several hundreds of murderers, does that mean murder is legal?

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Everything is legal, if you don't get caught.

Code:
//if ( khaled isgod ) echo yes | else echo no
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You obviously have no comprehension of Statute Law then. :tongue:

Just because copyright owners are pushing sh*t uphill trying to police the theft of their intellectual property does not make the theft legal or right.

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
Yeah and when someone gets caught, and eventually they will, they will be doing time for distributing illegal content. Basically, that person will not only become property of the federal government but also, the property of the biggest dog in the house so to speak...quite possibly a guy that is 6'5" tall, weighs about 375 pounds, can benchpress a buick, and goes by the name of "Tiny" and usually travels with a few friends.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest. *Plays an audio clip from the Bob and Tom radio show called the "Prisoner of Love" or the Prison B***h song...*

Not a great thought is it? Didn't think so. Think of that when you engage in illegal activity. Well boys and girls this concludes the short lecture of the possible consequences of getting caught for distributing illegal content. grin

Link Copied to Clipboard