mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
DuDemon Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
D
hi guys, I do not know if I created the issue in the right section but I wanted to make a question and even how to do!
I always connect in onlygame.edenric.net! I was permanently banned cause I have accidentally pasted some rapidshare links!
I was practically in # onlygame. while I was online I was doing a job, I have done a copy paste of six links (rapidshare)! I was practically logged to the channel onlygame and in the space for typing I accidentally pasted all those sites,and without pressing send, they have been sent anyway!so I immediately apologized that I was wrong ... after mirc mirc has been disconnect and while it try to reconnect it tells me: Permanently banned from onlygame.edenirc.net! What I have to do?? I need mods unban me! I didn't do it on purpose! thanks

Last edited by DuDemon; 18/05/10 03:16 PM.
A
Babel fish
Babel fish
A
These forums here are solely for the mIRC client and are not related to any IRC network.

Now http://edenirc.net as well as http://onlygame.edenirc.net seem to be rather useless,
but generally you go to the network's website, and use a ban appeal form or contact their staff in another way.

But regarding the fact that mIRC immediately sent all the lines that you pasted to the editbox,
you can prevent this from happening by enabling the multi-line editbox:
Tools -> Options -> Display -> Options -> Editbox lines: Multiple / Automatic

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Try emailing the network staff. See if they have a website for instance.
But that aside, there is nothing we can do as this has nothing to do with mIRC. It's like being banned from parking somewhere: your car dealer can't do anything about it. :P

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Unfortunately it is not possible for anyone to help you other than the owners of that channel.

Remember that channels are created and owned by users, just like you, and the owners can decide who can and cannot join their own channel. For example, they might limit the channel to family or friends or to certain groups of people.

Usually a channel ban is in place for a short period of time, although that depends on the channel owners. The only thing you can do in this case is to wait and try joining the channel again later.

Link Copied to Clipboard