mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#217584 17/01/10 02:53 PM
P
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
P
A Small problem... I've upgraded to mIRC v.6.35 just yesterday & noticed the some of the toolbar icons are "invisible", such as options/channel list/scripts editor/colors/send files/received files/notify list/tiles icons. I can mouse hover over them & their names appear & they work just fine but those specific icons are not showing up. Other icons on the toolbar show up as & work normally. All of the toolbar icons appeared & worked great in the older mIRC release I had installed. Can someone point me in the right direction in getting this fixed? Thanks in advance for any help provided.

W
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
W
Can you give more details ?
Did you tried this on a clean install (script can change the toolbar display) ?
Which version of windows are you using ? (mIRC does works under win7 but still have to be updated at some point)

#mircscripting @ irc.swiftirc.net == the best mIRC help channel
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You could manually change the icons so they show up, but I would just reinstall a clean copy of mIRC direct from this site.

Invision Support
#Invision on irc.irchighway.net
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The most likely reason is that you were using a much older version of mIRC that was loading an old toolbar bitmap format. The toolbar bitmap format can change from version to version. This is one of the reasons why recent versions of mIRC added support for a /toolbar command, which you can use to customize your toolbar without having to rely on the ever-changing bitmap format that mIRC uses internally. To clear your current bitmap selection, right-click on the Toolbar to view the Toolbar popup menu, select "Buttons" and then "None".

Link Copied to Clipboard