mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#205580 26/10/08 08:26 AM
M
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
M
I've been searching and searching and cannot find anything that will do this. I'm hoping someone out there will have a solution for me! laugh

I'd love to have mIRC auto-color the nick list for me, especially in rooms with 40+ people. I don't care if there's conflicting colors, so much as everyone has a color. I've found some scripts, but they're horribly outdated, and from what I've seen they won't work/do what I want anyway.

The nick coloring is the only feature that I truly love about XChat. heh

A
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
A
A colour? The same colour? Different colour? Colour based on status? Colour based on idle? There are many things you can do...

Without specifying anything but "color the nicklist" I can't give you much besides the following: see /help /cline, /help /cnick or Alt+B -> Nick Colors

If you want to colour them all the same colour, you can use the colors dialog (Alt+K) to change the default colour.

- argv[0] on EFnet #mIRC
- "Life is a pointer to an integer without a cast"
M
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
M
I suppose if you're not familiar with Xchat's coloring system, you could be confused as to what I'm looking for.

It colors each nick in a room (nick list and in the chat) a different color automatically. I'm not looking to do it manually for everyone in the room, or by op/hop/v/normal, idle or not.

Last edited by MetalFrog; 27/10/08 03:32 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard