Sui Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
S
mIRC Address Book - Control tab - Ignore

Enabled

*!*@*.* for ctcp (t)

it's not working from me now .. i ve tryed connecting to one server twice and ctcp'ing myself - for some previous version i wasnt getting any reply from myself, but now ignore is not working and im getting them.

any solution?

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R

Is that the only entry in your ignore list? It's likely that another is catching it first or another is set with the x (exempt) flag wich is allowing it through. Is ignore enabled?

S
Sui Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
S
it's the only entry, and the ignore is enabled.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You don't running a script ? i made it in my old script so i ignored all CTCP's cos the nasty bug in mirc befor, so i used on *:SIGNAL:name: , then i was able to protect the users of my script even due the bug problem wasnt solved in the latest version of mirc "that still had the bug", i think that problem is gone now.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
Sui Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
S
i got my own script. i know what does every line.
can u give me more help on using *:SIGNAL:name:?
thx

Last edited by Sui; 16/03/08 11:48 AM.
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
You can get the a addon from here, if i remember right the creator added a comment and explained a bit on how the function ON SIGNAL works. You can also search the Snippets and the Tutorials section on the same page.

Good luck.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }

Link Copied to Clipboard