mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#18935 12/04/03 02:56 PM
4iraqi Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
you're the ppl who started all the suffering in iraqi and now you try and be the humaneterians by begging for money. typical usa confused

#18936 12/04/03 03:16 PM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
1. Think before you post.
2. Khaled isn't American, nor does he even live in America. Read this.
3. He wasn't for the war in the first place, that's why he encouraged people to go on the anti-war march through London.
4. There is nothing wrong with asking for donations to help the people of Iraq. If you actually cared about the Iraqi people you would know that.

#18937 12/04/03 06:46 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I must be mistaken, for a while I could have swore I saw iraqis celebrating that saddam is out of power on the television recently...tearing down statues of saddam and looting his palaces...and I also saw something on the news that all the money that saddam had he built palaces and shrines for himself rather than spending the money on helping the iraqis in the first place. I'm sorry but that isn't right in my opinion.

Khaled wasn't pro war anyways. Khaled is just doing his part to do the right thing by giving donations for humanitarian aid. Why not think of things in a different perspective. You didn't state your country so i'm gonna throw a scenario out in the open. What if it was your country, what if you were suffering and you leader didn't give a rats ass whether you lived or died? Think about it.

As for the united states and the united kingdom, I believe that by intervening the intentions were good, however they could have handled the diplomacy a little better. And 40 countries support the cause for giving the iraqis their country back. Khaled is doing the right thing and it is very generous of him to donate the registration fees. So your snobbish comment is totally uncalled for. You don't see anyone knockin on your country (assuming you aren't from the US) now do ya.

#18938 13/04/03 07:48 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
As has already been pointed out, Khaled doesnt live in the USA, nor was he born there. People from all over the world use mIRC, which is shareware and to be registered after a 30 day trial. Khaled is not "begging for money". As he has in the past, he has chosen to donate all registration monies for one month to a worthy cause. If you or anyone has a personal issue against Khaled donating his income for this cause, then simply wait until next month to register.

This is a help forum. Political discussions need to be taken elsewhere.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
#18939 14/04/03 04:49 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Not only is Khaled not American but neither is this forum, the server it is hosted on or many of the people that come here. I'm not American either though I do support the appeal. I have a similar link on my own website for exactly the same worthwhile cause.

<echo>
Think before you post.
</echo>

Having said that I won't be drawn into the political side of things because if I was you would suffer the mother of all mental thrashings. :tongue:

Link Copied to Clipboard