mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#184525 30/08/07 12:55 AM
E
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
E
Hey, I'm wanting an mp3 player similar to mp3stuff, but I can't seem to find one. I've tried hawkee, mirc.org.. etc.. does anyone have a good one I can use? with customizable "spam messages" and so on please ;/ ty

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Originally Posted By: EnglishExpress
Hey, I'm wanting an mp3 player similar to mp3stuff, but I can't seem to find one. I've tried hawkee, mirc.org.. etc.. does anyone have a good one I can use? with customizable "spam messages" and so on please ;/ ty

make one :P

Learn about dialogs
Learn about $findfile
Learn about $sfile
Learn about $sdir
Learn about /splay

Here's a head start this will allow you to type /mp3 in a channel and it will prompt you to go find your MP3 then it will play it through your speakers and will relay a "spam" msg to the $active channel.

Load this in remotes and start your reading

type /help $commands here or /help /command here and read and read. Good luck.

Code:
alias mp3p { 
var %mp3.m $sfile(C:\,*.mp3,Select Mp3 File) 
splay -p %mp3.m 
msg $active I am current playing $+([,$sound($insong.fname).artist,]) -/- $+([,$sound($insong.fname).title,]) 
}

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I think you meant:

Quote:

Here's a head start this will allow you to type /mp3p in a channel and it will prompt you to go find your MP3 then it will play it through your speakers and will relay a "spam" msg to the $active channel.

As the alias is mp3p. Anyways you should probably turn $sfile into $$sfile you probably know the reason behind this. Also, the parameters aren't quite correct but it's no biggy.

$$sfile(C:\,*.mp3,Select Mp3 File) - The title would be *.mp3 and your OK text would be Select Mp3 File.

Use $$sfile(C:\*.mp3,Select Mp3 File,OK)

To the OP: The double $$ means that this command will only be executed if a parameter is specified. So if you click cancel without selecting a song you're going to get an error.

Code:
alias mp3p { 
  var %mp3.m 
  splay -p %mp3.m 
  msg $active I am current playing $&
    $+([,$sound(%mp3.m).artist,]) -/- $&
    $+([,$sound(%mp3.m).title,]) 
}

I added $& not necessary but makes it a little more clearer rather than just stuck on the same line.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Try look at www.mircscripts.org if you havent done that, i hope find something there. smile

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
:P of course I was just making something real quick didn't even test it or write it in mIRC i just wrote it via this post method laugh

Code:
if $reality > $fiction { set %sanity Sane }
Else { echo -a *voices* }
P
Babel fish
Babel fish
P
if you use winamp, here's a nice plugin...
http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details/142250

mIRC Scripting: So easy a caveman could do it.
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I do that alot of the time too mate, so you're not the only one.

Link Copied to Clipboard