mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#181930 02/08/07 12:07 PM
1snake2 Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
hi all i have a problem with mirc iff i wanna connect some servers its says Infected with a Mirc, Virus.
I already scanned with norton , bitdefender online scanner , etrust pestpatrol , avg anti spyware , ad-aware , atf cleaner and i still get the message.

i found this trojan: java trojan exploit bytverity.c but i already deleted it.

i don't know what i can do els could somone help me ??

already thaks

1snake2 #181931 02/08/07 01:23 PM
H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
It's likely not "bytverity.c" but "bytverify.c"...
Anyway, viruslist.com gave me no enlighting details whether or not this class loader (?) is connected to your mIRC problem.
I say "is", as deleting a trojan found does not mean you got definitely rid of it (or the things it did so far) - it only means that you got rid of what has been found so far. (This is a general remark, as I often deal with users who forget that there might always be (or remain) more than what they - or their anti-malware programs - see. The only chance to have a doubtless and 100% clean system is to make a clean OS install of a demonstrably secure source, using only demonstrably secure software, and never getting online or plug/insert any external devices - which is most unlikely wink )

Do the servers provide no further information about what kind of infection causes their warning?
Read this link as a starting point; but I highly recommend to post your problem and log at a specialized hijackthis support forum, e.g. here .

1snake2 #181932 02/08/07 01:32 PM
1snake2 Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
ok thanks ill try the link but the trojan is normaly gone but it dident was of mirc but from java so there must be somthing els.

Link Copied to Clipboard