mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Z
zimak Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
Z
... what would you say if mIRC will have a melody composer ,like Nokia cell phones or others !

this composer may use the pc speaker from computer's uc !

hey people ,what do you say ?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I say thats what third party programs are for..

-KingTomato
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Personally I think mobile phone makers place far too much effort on what nicknacks they can include and it is all at the expense of reliability. It'd be nice if a model still existed that would just make and receive calls and also fit snuggly into a man-sized hand instead of these things you need a matchstick to be able to push the buttons with.

As for mIRC I don't know if sound making is currently possible though I know if you use a xylophone, a microphone and Windows Sound Recorder you can make free wave sounds to your hearts' content.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Nice! Remembe that Rolf Harris invention? Stylophone or something? I always wanted one when I was a kid, and my mother refused to buy me one. I watched one of those dodgy nostalgia programmes recently that featured it, now I understand why I was never allowed to have one! crazy

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The only thing I've ever seen Rolf Harris play is a sheet of Masonite (by flapping it so it would make a whooping sound) or bashing a can in the old British Paints ads lol.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
No no no! It was a Wobble Board! You have just ruined my childhood memories of Rolf *sniff*

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I didn't know it had a name lol.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
You want the Nokia 5180! It's about 5inches high, an inch thick, and can't do too much more than send and receive calls. It's amazing how long the battery can last when you aren't displaying full color text, supporting mp3 playback, having a built in camera, supporting 3 words per line web access, and all that other garbage they now cram into that little matchbook sized vanity device. The Nokie 5180 is big, bulky, ugly, and has virtually no unnecessary features.

Link Copied to Clipboard