Print Thread
D
DmD09 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
Hey everyone,

Lately I've been trying to figure out how I can group a list of channels to join a certain network. So channel #abc will only join irc.efnet.net and so on. I checked the networks list under Edit Channel, but I cannot seem to find the right network that I need those channels to join on connect. Is there a script that will make this easier? Please let me know..

Thanks,
DmD

B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
in your channels list(favourites) click on the channel you want, then click edit(if youre channel is not already listed click Add). at the bottom of that box you will see networks. Choose your network from the list(if any) or click ADD to add your own(which should be in the servers list already.

set your channel options in that box too.

btk

billythekid
D
DmD09 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
hey thanks for your reply...

the only problem i have now is not being able to find the network in the list. anymore would help be appreciated..

thanks,
DmD

B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
OK in mIRC Options(Alt-O) go to Connect/Servers and click add. Then fill out the box as follows....(I'm using phazenet as an example)

Description: [PhaZeNet:Random Server]
IRC Server: [irc.phazenet.com]
Ports: [6667-6669]
Group: [PhaZeNet]

Leave Password blank unless its a uni server or something you have been given a password for.

Hope that helps.

btk

billythekid
D
DmD09 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
Hey,

Thanks alot...that was exactly what I was looking for. My channels are finally organized the way they should be wink

Thanks again,
DmD

B
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
B
no bother ;o)

btk

billythekid

Link Copied to Clipboard