I tried to make the script a bit more advanced, but ran into some problem.
im linkin the textfile where I save all the added lines into a webpage, and filtering it with
and it worked great, but then I tried to add links and simple html code to it
<a href="LINK" target="_blank">TEXT</a><br />
the problem is the filtering starts to filter the link in that scentence, not the text.
and the code im adding into the filtered textdocument are
<a href=" $+ $2 $+ " target="_blank"> $+ $3- $+ </a>
so now I wonder if there are some way to start the filtering at the third word ( $3- ), or some other way around the problem