mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
D
DaveC Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
D
Unsure if this has been reported and/or now corrected already in the next version, since other tab related problems have been stated as fixed now, so im reporting it here just incase.

First noticed something on moving the horizontal scroll bar to the hard right. Then noticed the second thing while i was there.
Now just to get it straight what i have done in my example...
I set the screen to 1024x768, maximaized mirc, then maximized the status window, so im using all the screen at 1024x768.
Then generate these 2 windows
Code:
alias ex {
  var %i = 250, %t | while (%i) { var %t = $+(%i,$chr(9),%t) | dec %i } | var %t = $gettok(%t,1-,9)
  ;
  window -c @ex
  window -lex @ex terminal 9
  aline -l @ex $replace(%t,$chr(9),_)
  aline -l @ex %t
  window -b @ex
  ;
  window -c @ex2
  window -lex @ex2 terminal 9
  aline -l @ex2 no large first line
  aline -l @ex2 %t
  window -b @ex2
}

@ex window shows two problems
First drag the horizontal scroll bar to the hard right side, the second line of the window does not appear correctly it has reverted back to being as if the scrollbar is on the hard left, but the number "1" is missing off the line.
Secondly, click the horizontal scroll bar left arrow once, and the second line corrects itself to where it should be, BUT DOESNOT show all the line, it is limited to the length of the first line. On my screen first line ends at "_249_250" with second line ending below it at "<tab>174<tab>175"

@ex2 window shows possably the second annomoly again but im unsure.
First annolomy exists also so drag the scroll bar to the hard right, then click the left arrow of it once, this time there is a different amount on the second line with it ending at "<tab>116<tab>117", it may end shorter simply becuase this length is the defualt minimal length of a line?

* all lines have been written to the windows completely and can be sampled completely using $line(), so this appears to be just a visualiser bug.

[i][edit] Just changed scrren modes back to normal, and even on higher modes it returns the same results, so its just inside mirc i guess, that seemed logical anyway.

Last edited by DaveC; 11/08/06 12:14 AM.
D
DaveC Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
D
Does nobody else get this behavour?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Thanks I was able to reproduce it, this has been fixed for the next version.

Link Copied to Clipboard