mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
P
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
P
I'm wondering if it would be possible for someone to tell me how to change the mIRC default tray and titlebar icons to that of a customised version that I have (UPP 2.00), I've tried using a resource editor to change them without luck, the closest I've managed is getting them out of UPP and having the files sitting on my desktop? Any ideas? Advice? More info required? Please say so! I'd really love to get this resolved...

Here's the post I'm crossreferencing to: Here

R
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
R
I don't know about the titlebar, but the tray icon can be changed through mIRC Options - Display - Options - Tray - Select (these last two are buttons that need to be clicked)
You can then select almost any icon file (those with a .ico extension will show up automatically, but for the file to be an ico is not mandatory) that you have on your hard drive. I think the restrictions on the icon file are a minimum of 16x16 and a maximum of 256x256, but it's been a long time, and those restrictions may have been altered.

P
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
P
Aahh, thanks for the info! Now I just need to get the .ico file out of UPP....lol

Link Copied to Clipboard