mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#15341 14/03/03 09:28 PM
C
Cyber_Axe
Cyber_Axe
C
there should be an option to lock Nick and Alternate nick cos when i get changed to a guest or sometihng half the time it changes my alternate nickname to guest also in the mirc options and i want it to stay the same as i pre define in the options i dont even, iw ould prefere it didnt even change the main nick when i changed my normal nick

#15342 14/03/03 10:06 PM
M
MonoSex
MonoSex
M
I agree, it's really annoying..
For now you can use /tnick to change nick without changing settings.

#15343 18/03/03 08:51 AM
B
BoredNL
BoredNL
B
What I hate is when I have multiple server connections (/server -m nick secondary.. blah blah), and it keeps changing my ident.. (Getting me banned from a private channel I'm in because my ident is different..) How irritating..


Link Copied to Clipboard