mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#11023 14/02/03 11:15 AM
G
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
G
Okay, I have many questions. -If you can, please answer all of them.
Okay, I downloaded Peace and protection script and I want it on the Caps Protection/Flood Protection It Notices them + warns them BEFORE taking action such as Kicking and Banning.
Anyhow, On to the other problem.
I have my script. I'm trying to make this "Skin Changer". In case you don't know what I skin changer is, it allows you to change the colors of your script.
Right now, I am using a Talker.
This is how my Talker Looks like:
( and ) are Green
The First letter of the Every word is Light Grey and the rest of the letters are Dark Grey
Such as:
( <-- Green ---> H <-- is Light Grey and ---> Ello <--- is Dark Grey.
My Mp3 Player, Away Msg, etc is set like this:
$talker1(I am now away because etc)
$talker1( Mp3 Player: Now Playing: etc)
I want to know how I can add a code into it so that it sets the $talker1 to $talker2 with just a few clicks.
$talker2 would equal another set of colors.
Get it? >.<;;
Sorry if I sound a little confusing, but if you read it and think about it, it shouldn't be too hard.
PLEASE HELP ME!!! ><;;

#11024 14/02/03 05:54 PM
_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
i would assume the absolute best place to get setup help on a specific mirc script would be thru its creator ...... which in ur case would be PNP's website ...... barring that i dont know how PNP is setup so i couldnt help u on all that .... and also on ur other related problems that is still PNP specific options setup ..... again maybe someone here will know how to help u but still the best place would be to ask the script creator

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard