mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#103983 28/11/04 07:38 AM
N
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
N
Hello. I've been using mIRC for quite some time, and I love it. The last few months, I've also been using the Opera web-browser, and I've discovered that it has a feature I love almost as much as mIRC's scripting capabilities. Mouse Gestures. I get alot of queries when I'm afk, and even though it's easy to script something to remove them, I don't. smile

I would like the Mouse Gestures to close a query when I left-click then drag down, then drag right, like in Opera. The same should be useful for parting channels. Other Mouse Gestures could be nice. Perhaps making them scriptable?

Love your mIRC! Keep up the good work.
XiXaQ

#103984 28/11/04 09:22 PM
H
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
H
Yes, when I used opera, I became addicted to mouse gestures (I have since switched to firefox). It would be lots of fun if they were added to mirc, ESPECIALLY if they can be scripted smile

If I knew now what I will know then... maybe things will have been different...
#103985 29/11/04 05:39 PM
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
newXiXaQ wrote:

[snip]

Quote:

I would like the Mouse Gestures to close a query when I left-click then drag down, then drag right, like in Opera. The same should be useful for parting channels. Other Mouse Gestures could be nice.

[snip]

Until it is added, if ever, you can accomplish the above with this application:

http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/

It appears to allow the use of Mouse Gestures in any application.

#103986 30/11/04 11:05 PM
H
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
H
* Hrung kisses 0nslaught

That program kicks ass! Nice find. I could spend weeks configuring dozens of gestures for various programs. The configuration takes a bit of practice to figure out, but it seems to be pretty powerful. Thanks

If I knew now what I will know then... maybe things will have been different...

Link Copied to Clipboard