Haha, i`ll try explain grin

Ok, i have two copies of mIRC running, one is setup for me, my own personal scripts n stuff, the other is setup for my bot that i`m making, it has other scripts for protection and an 8ball n stuff.

I have a script that when a user comes into the channel and types an event keyword, the bot looks at the variables in it`s remote.ini file, and then tells a user if an app is running or not.

Now in order for me to change the variables i have to switch to my bot`s screen and setup the variable that way, but then i thought could i not just move the script to my own personal scripts folder and add that to my remotes, but when i then save the variables i want it to save to my bots remote.ini file, so that when a user types teh keyword event, it displays if the app is running or not, perhaps if i made a varaibles .txt file, just for the bot or whatever as long as the bot displays the text, as if it was responding to a user, cos sometimes i might not be in at home, but still leave the bot running (i`m on cable modem)
I can then set the varaibles on my personal screen before i quit mIRC or whatever.

Thanks once again for yer help, and i understand yer busy with others, so i`ll wait for yer answer. wink

ShadowDemon

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience