When creating a picwin script in the last couple of days I've run into two limitations.

The first one, which wouldn't be an unreasonable things to add (I think) is a limitation of /drawpic: it can't can the Nth picture/icon out of a dll/exe/icl file, only the first. Now, it just so happens to be that more and more scripters are learning the value of storing their icons in one file, and most DLLs can do it, so /drawpic is imho lacking a little.

So, for the request, could /drawpic please be updated, so it can handle indexes of dll/exe/icl/etc files? Thanks a bunch!

The second limitation I ran into is that I was unable to add a shadow to a window, if you don't know what kind of shadow I mean, try right-clicking somewhere on the screen, and see what's 'below' the popup that apears. wink

There's two ways to solve this problem, one would be to allow the various /draw* commands to draw with transparancy (either by adding a new switch, or by setting a transparency color for a window). The second way would be to add a new switch to the third set of switches in the /window command, so mIRC will draw the shadow itself. Ofcourse the first solution would be preferable, since it also opens up more possibilities for picture windows, though if it's impossible or would take too heavy system resources, don't bother. smile

Thank you for your time.