Quote:
what do you chat about using mirc?, i really want to know.

Well since you are playing "parent" here and demanding what I use mIRC for, I will tell you...I CHAT! You know talk about just about any and everything I want to chat about. And I also use it to talk to my girlfriend, who happens to live across country. Since I moved away from her, and until she can move up with me, we use mIRC to cut down on long distance phone calls.

And of course this isn't a judgement forum. All that I said was 9 times out of 10 people who come here and utter the word "Download" or something similar but only worded in a subtle way, they are more than likely looking to acquire illegal software/media. Many here don't like to help others break the laws (depending on jurisdiction and copyright laws). I don't know what you are downloading and I don't care. All I said was mIRC wasn't built to handle large downloads as it is a (here it comes again) chat client.

You were pretty much helped so the purpose of this forum has held up to the standard. I am sorry you didn't find what you are looking for. Maybe someone else will step up and try to help you out but you are guaranteed nothing. Just be glad someone at least attempted to...

So I will end it here and not fuel an argument for others to get in on and force this thread to be locked. I will not reply again to you as I cannot help you with your situation. I gave it my best shot by suggesting a few things which turned out to not be of any help.

So on that note, I hope you find what you are looking for and that you get your problem straightened out. Anyway, good luck to you.