I've looked in the help for the on Mode, and also in the on OP and on BAN and etc..

The on Mode only gets channel modes right? Kriminal said that when the user mode o (@op) was changed, he got the message twice
Quote:
Hi, If I do this:
/mode #Channel +oo Nick1 Nick2
It echos this exactly:
blah blah sets mode: +oo Nick1 Nick2
blah blah sets mode: +oo Nick1 Nick2
It does it twice ect. How can I fix this...?
The on Mode might help if they were trying to change the channel modes (mntlsp and others), but in the example they gave in the 1st post, they mentioned the user mode +o.

Also, all the code they posted were user modes.. and, of what i could understand from the help file, the on Mode only responds to channel modes.

Kriminal: I have tested it here and it happens the same thing. The script is responding to each OP event. It this case, you've got 2 op events... Nick1 and Nick2. The identifier $1 goes for the mode and $2-, for the nicks (as i could understand by testing the script).

So the script responds twice because there was 2 op events, but each of those times it shows all the nicks that got opped.

I've tested tidy_trax's script, and it works fine! You can also user $opnick ($vnick and $hnick for voice and help, respectively) instead of $2-, but it will show as many lines as the number of $opnicks

I dont know if i made myself clear.. it sounds messy to me :P The thing is that tidy_trax's script works and it doesnt repeat lines.

Greetings, Zyzzy.

"All we are saying is give peace a chance" -- John Lennon