It sounds to me like i'm not the only person on the boat so-to-speak. I have not seen any other program out there where you have to search for information that may not be included in the current updates. If you look at it from a "customer's" standpoint, you would expect to get the up-to-date software/information when you acquire or purchase software.

I agree, undertaking this task would be a bit time consuming, but it would benefit everyone, especially the "newbie" when it comes to looking up information on how to do something with their copy of mIRC. I would also, like to see more examples on the "how to's" of everything mIRC has to offer. Including links to similar tutorials to help users better understand what they are dealing with.

So, with that in mind this suggestion is on the table...And regardless if the help file is updated or not, this won't stop me from using mIRC, it is the best IRC client out there in my opinion. I would just like to see a more in-depth up-to-date help file to refer to whenever I may beed to.