Hi board, lol

umm i have made a few dialogs in the past for a few of my scripts, but i have to load up either a .bmp, .jpg or .ico in order to spruce up the bland looking dialog, my particular fav at the mo is the mIRC.ico, however i found a rather nice anim gif of the mIRC icon and i though that would look cool.

Problem:

mIRC doesnt support gifs or anim gifs because the author of the gif technology wont allow it to be used anywhere without applying for a licence (i think - stupid idea) if the author of gif technology reads this board, he might also try looking around the internet at all those gifs being used on hundreds, no wait thousands errrr, millions of websites, theres tons of gifs and stuff, maybe the gif author might be genourous to allow mIRC to be able to finally have gif support.

I dont know how others feel about graphics in dialogs ?, but if they are small enought it can help brighten them up a bit, as long as they not overdone, as ive seen in some screenshots.

Just my thoughts
ShadowDemon

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience