You called the other user a moron which does nothing to promote the advantages of help forums whether they are message boards, help rooms, email service or whatever. If helpers are to be trusted and appreciated then some of them need to lose the "I'm God" attitude and appreciate that some people either find English difficult to understand or help files, which are hardly ever written in a layman's version of English, difficult to understand.

I have written help files, tutorials, help pages on websites (including my own) and have been an oper for a number of years on the IRC network I use. At no stage did I need to call someone a moron because they required me to elaborate on instructions/assistance.

Some people find it difficult to ask others for help - it's either embarrassing for them or they may lack the communications skills to ask the question without looking stupid, especially in this computerised world we live in, where knowing little or nothing about computers renders one liable to be placed in a knowledge underclass by those that think they know it all.

For all you know the user may have read the help file that came with Necroman's DLL, or the user may have got the DLL from a script instead of the official download and therefore may not have come with the help file - the user didn't mention either way. The DLL has come with my script for at least three years and I don't include the help file with it as I include all the functions required as part of the script.

If the user does have the help file, it's not a crime to remind them of this fact but you could have been far more dimplomatic about it, even if only noting what I said in the first paragraph.