Good evening to you all. I don't know if I shoud post this here, but don't know what is the problem so I made my choise.

So here goes the problem: I connect to the same server with two diferent nicks. One is using the proxy, other my real ip address.
When I loop all the nicks in some channel and do $address($nick(#,%index),5) on every nick I get some strange results.:

1. when I loop with my "real ip" nick (let's call it nick1) I get fine results - a list of all users with theit idents nad ips.
2. Problem: But, when I loop with my "proxy" nick (example nick2) I get only those users with host ips (dialUP-24-151.suonline.net, Omnia.Mea.Mecum.Porto, example).
So, when I try $address(NickWithNumericalIP, 5) I get $null... when I do $nick(#,%index) I get the whole nick list, but can't do $address of those nicks with numerical ips couse I get $null for everyone of them...

Sumary: I don't know if that has something to do with proxy... or not... I just can tell that I am using the same code on both nick1 and nick2. With nick1 (my ip) EVERYTHING is Ok. With nick2 (proxy) I can get nick list, but not the $address of the nick with numerical ip.

Hope that somebody can explain what is the problem.
thanx!

velicha dusha moja Gospoda