I've found an interesting problem with attempting to edit my remotes in the mIRC editor in version 5.8. My script.ini file is just over 33,000 bytes and I have found that I can not actually edit my remotes any more. I can press any key I like and nothing happens. If I change to users or popups or aliases everything works as expected but changing back to the remotes section once again stops me making any additions. I can highlight and delete from the section, just not actually add anything.

I realise that my version is considered too old for general assistance but it works and I don't need to make any changes to my scripts for 6.xx support as I have been led to believe I would need to do if I upgraded.

Has anyone come across a similar problem previously and, if so, do they know of a solution outside of editting my scripts in notepad and adding in the required .ini line details? I don't think I've hit any kind of file size limit, 33k seems a little small for a remote script and I still have about 15k of scripts to add in.