BTW, I'm running a system with an AMD Athlon XP 1700+ cpu at ~1476 MHz on an IWill KK266Plus motherboard with 1152 MB RAM, Xtasy GeForce 2 Ti 64 MB video card and I can supply other hardware specs, if needed. I have 4 hard drives with a total space of 313 GB. Operating System is Windows XP Pro with all security updates. Just in case it makes a difference, I also have Visual Studio .Net Enterprise Architect installed.

System information shows that at this moment I have
Total Physical Memory 1152 MB
Available Physical Memory 647.99 MB
Total Virtual Memory 3.26 GB
Available Virtual Memory 2.32 GB
Page File Space 2.13 GB

I think you can see from these specs that I'm not normally low on memory and this failure doesn't usually occur during a low memory state, as far as I can tell. It does occur on my computer at least once or twice a day, on average. I'm running a file server 24/7, so that may also be a factor in all of this and probably is one, but that is no excuse for ignoring a bug and not fixing it. mad If there is any other information that would be helpful to those who can DO something about fixing this bug, please let me know and I'll try to round it up. Meanwhile, everyone who has this bug should comment in here to let Khaled know this is not isolated.

Life is short; don't sweat the small stuff!