*Sigh* Do i really need to get into an argument this early? >:\

Let me first start off by saying this is a forum that deals with the software mIRC, not a discussion on how Network Admins have or need to run their server. Anything you express on here, or demand, will have no effect on your current statis on a server. Please, save it for the server ops.

Next, Im just going to rebutle your comments:

Quote:

so the admin of that webserver have the power to put anything he/she wants to his webspace..is it agains the rules ??

Yes, they can run the server how ever they please. Not much is against the law as far as discriminating users, as it is a private server. They make the rules. if you don't like it, you can either find a new server, or complain to your lil heart's content.

Quote:

so why knife/guns didnt banned ?? some idiot plp using it to kills..

I'm not sure where you live, by USA has an ammendment saying "you have the right to bare arms" To me, this isn't makinf it 'banned'. You do have to go through a series of checksums, but that's hardly being banned from using it.

Quote:

so blaming other religions/races is not againts the law ??
what kind of laws is it ??

who will u do if someone BLAMING your parents ??
i dont think u will stand alone like a silly child

Your annalogies are completly assinine. They have little or no relevance to the topic, so please jsut stop. Again, this is not a forum to argument server policies. Take your complaints elsewhere. I'm sure the server has a website, so go email that. This is not the place to be complaining aboiut how an admin whom has rights to the server, runs it.

-KingTomato