Code:
on !*:JOIN:#:{
  var %watches = describe # watches as $nick makes their way into the channel.
  if (# == #Santharia) %watches 4"Welcome to the elusive channel Santharian Channel, $nick $+ ."
  elseif (# == #greyhawk) %watches 4"Welcome to the dedicated Dungeons and Dragons channel of # $+ , $nick $+ ."
  elseif (# == #GM_Repo) %watches 4"Welcome to Friday Night at Repo's which take place in # $+ , $nick $+ ."
  elseif (# == #ooc) %watches 4"Welcome to OOC: Sit down, shut up...and hold on $nick $+ !"
}
on !*:PART:#:{
  var %watches = describe # watches as $nick leaves the channel.
  if (# == #Santharia) %watches 7"Why they leave? If they wanted to quit why didn't they just quit instead of leaving the channel first then quiting." Gararion just doesn't understand why people can't make things simple for themselves.
  elseif (# == #greyhawk) %watches 7"Why they leave? If they wanted to quit why didn't they just quit instead of leaving the channel first then quiting." Gararion just doesn't understand why people can't make things simple for themselves.
  elseif (# == #ooc) %watches 7"Why they leave? If they wanted to quit why didn't they just quit instead of leaving the channel first then quiting." Gararion just doesn't understand why people can't make things simple for themselves.
}
on !*:QUIT:#:{
  var %watches = describe # watches as someone leaves the channel.
  if (# == #Santharia) %watches 4"Ready to talk behind $nick $+ 's back?"
  elseif (# == #greyhawk) %watches 4"Ready to talk behind $nick $+ 's back?"
  elseif (# == #ooc) %watches 4"Ready to talk behind $nick $+ 's back?"
}

The join and part works, but not the quit. I get this message in my status window:

#:{ Unknown command

I know this must be a simple fix, but I can't seem to find it.