okay seeing as mother got on the computer and I wasn't able to reply to other thread, it got pushed further down the list. Is there a way to keep updated topics to the top?

okay I am working with this script:

on *:ACTION:*:#:{
if ($4 == flamethrower) && ($6 == barbeques) && ($7 == Gar) { describe # sprinkles the hotest mixture of ingredents known to mankind on his arm before $nick gets a chance to grab it and sits back to watch the show. }
elseif ($4 == howitzers) && ($6 == Paladin) && ($7 == Gar) { msg # -=[counter coming soon]=- }
elseif ($4 == smashes) && ($6 == revenge) && ($7 == Gar) { describe # smiles at the thought of the look on Bahran's face when he notices the insane asylum is located on a now deserted island surronded by shark infested waters, offering no form of escape. }
}

Now the first one works, the barbeque one when my friend usies this script:

/flame /me takes out a flamethrower and barbeques $1- then takes a piece of their crispy arm and chews on it...

Now onto the one I am having problems with. If the same person does this script:

/missile /me annihilates $1- with a barrage of missiles from a few Paladin 155MM Self-propelled howitzers.

it is suppose to work. But it wont. But if he was to type:

/me one two three howitzers five Paladin Gar

it works. Now why is that?