Quote:
am interested how can i reset (set to zero or something) in mirc 6.03 $ip number on start, same goes to $network coz it always echos my old ip and last network i conected

$ip gets the ip set in localinfo (alt+o -> connect -> localinfo), this is usually filled when you connect to the server so you can dcc effectively. I don't believe there is a way of getting this IP from basic mirc, you will have to get/make a dll to get this from windows/dos.

Quote:
also i saw /resetidle command, if that resets OR edits to some other number my idle time, does that also affects when some1 does whois on me or is it just for my internal mirc sys something?
like if i set idle time to 100 hrs, will that just echo to me or it will be displayed like that if some1 do whois on me?

No. The /whois reply is server based. The time the server sends to the client requesting the info is the amount of time since a PRIVMSG command was last sent to the server. The $idle variable is an internal mirc feature, and can't be seen by others unless u create a script to allow them to see the contents of that variable.

Quote:
one more... i have in popups to enable script (/remote on/off)
and then it sets %script on or off and my popup is "checked" BUT if i do manually /remote off it still says Script On (checked) coz %script stays ON, how can i have influence on this if i do simmiliar and THAT command manual ???

Remote is an internal command so its hard to create an alias, as it can't change the variable as well as doing the proper command. By this i mean, if you create an alias for remote, you can't direct to what remote used to do, as your overriding what should happen when remote is called, if you call remote, in an alias called remote, it will create an infinite loop.
Usually you would just use 'alias <command>' and 'Raw <command>' for server based commands.
You would have to create a group kinda thing, which will switch off the alias as soon as it changes the %script variable, this way the default remote alias will be called.

----
-= Aliquando Et Insanire Iucundum Est =-
ImmorTalZ: irc.immortalz.org/