If you like the look of a program, then you dont want to update to a version that looks like crap (thats what i think about some things in the new version), why not try help the 6.03 users to get a patch instead? i dont run windows XP cos i dont like the look of it, and i will never change to that version of windows, microsoft says it's the "best" win version, but i get more problem with that win ver then i ever had/have with windows 2000 .. and it dosent mather if 10000000 users say to me that it's bether with win XP or mirc 6.12 , it dont look the way i want it to look, i cant change the things i want to change.. so dont say to users to "upgrade", if they wanted to upgrade, then they had done that for a long time ago.. (when 6.1 come out), i like the 6.03 version cos i can change the name of the exe to what i want, and i also dont have to see the register thingie all the time (for the users that havent registered cos of diffrent reasons) and more..

NOTE:
I just took windows and microsoft as an example!!!!

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }