>I would enjoy hearing what Khaled has to say about that.

that is exactly why I made this page, to hear something from Khaled because he kept refusing to reply my mails.

>stupd fanatics, they see pictures and other things >everywhere, then they belive it's god, maybe take it easy on >the dope?

I can guarantee you that I am not a fanatic, but someone looking for an answer with all his curiousity.

> If you actually went to that site, you'd realise they're calling > mirc god, so this is just a waste of space.

no, I am not calling mirc as God, I am just asking if the similarity between mIRC logo and Allah in arabic.

>You'll also notice the only people who agree with this so->called revelation are Islamic people themselves, probably >because they are seeing what they want to see, and find >every excuse to prove that their God is real, either to other >people, or perhaps just trying to prove it to themselves....

I don't expect to be understood by everyone, which you are one of them.

>Spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and stupid comments >are intentional.

Not everyone like you born and raised in an english speaking country, it's probably their 3rd or 2nd language. and I do believe it's understandable, however I am sure it's still better than your spanish/french/arabic and turkish spelling knowledge.

Last edited by jeliel; 12/10/03 07:26 PM.