No, i found it on the net.. this open sockets, then the dude that made it have entered stuff with halted events.. so if you do a /socklist then he have a alias that answwer on that.. and i wanted to get som suggestions how to UNLOAD the script/file.. but he have a alias that halt the unload command.. so i dont know how i can bypass the alias code, i writing a CLEANER that will remove the file, and also clear the %var's.. and make the victim be able to get free from this virus.. and this it only to help ppl.. if you dont know how to script or totaly new on this, then get this file.. then it wont help to reinstall your mirc.. and it wont help to just delete the files.. cos this crap writes to many files in ur system.. so i will clean them, then after thats done i want to unload the file.. and that makes the computer safe again.. the dude did this script to flood ppl with.. he have allot of commands like: !packet and stuff.. and it grabs the IP of the victim and start to flood it.. so i dont trying to make a virus.. i trying to make a thingie that REMOVES it.

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }