Original:
Your vocabulary is to (-10: misspelled "too") categorical (-10: diction) for a person of my intellectual ability to comprehend! So if you mean to insinuate that I will tolerate your diabolical provications (-10: misspelled "provocations") (-10: comma fault) you are thoroughly mistaken!

-40 * 2 events = -80 :tongue:

Corrected:
Your vocabulary is too miniscule for a person of my intellectual ability to comprehend. So, if you mean to insinuate that I will tolerate your diabolical provocations, you are thoroughly mistaken!

• "To" is a preposition, not an adverb; therefore it cannot modify the adjective following it. "Too" is the adverb you want.
  • A vocabulary is the total collection of words available for use by the person. It cannot be "categorical" since it is all-inclusive, though perhaps limited when compared with someone else's vocabulary. Most likely, "miniscule," or perhaps "limited," is the desired adjective.
  • "Provocations" is the correct spelling. There is no word in the English language that begins with "provic-".
  • "You are thoroughly mistaken!" is an independent clause and must be separated from its preceeding dependent conditional clause by a comma. The comma after the expletory word "So," is optional, but recommended to give emphasis.
This message has been made possibe by a grant from the Society for the Promotion of Proper Punctuation, Diction and Spelling (SPPPDS, Ltd.), and has been brought to you by the adverb "Too," the letter "O" and the number "4." [All rights reserved.]

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C